Friday, March 4, 2016

Test Reflection

Oh my. This last test was 50 questions, and as soon as I saw it I got nervous. Even though it was so long, I only had a few questions that I had no idea about which gave me a little more comfort. The questions went fairly quickly and I felt pretty good about how I did. To prepare I reviewed all of the unit's notes and I took the final schoology quiz on periodic trends. The quiz online was extremely beneficial because most of the concepts that were on the quiz were also on the test. Plus the questions online that I didn't know, I was able to ask some classmates about and I understood them after they explained it so I knew it for the test. We'll see how I did soon!

7 comments:

  1. Gillian, I completely feel the same way about that test. I agree that the thought of 50 questions was a little disheartening, but they did go by rather quickly! Like you, I also did the online quiz and reviewed my notes, which was hugely beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quizzes are always a huge help, and the worksheets given are easy enough to understand. Also nice fishes, where can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that there were 50 questions also made me nervous. I did okay on the quiz but when it got to the test, I completely blanked. I hope I did okay and that my test grade wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agrees, I found it to actually ease me in my stresses. After I got through the first few questions and got the ball rolling, the test actually went fairly well. I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got nervous when i saw it was 50 questions, but I too only had a few problems i felt unsure about. I also did everything on schoology I think it actually really helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those 50 questions were very intimidating. I agree that the online quizzes help a lot but I found a whole bunch of help on you tube. I recommend that for the next unit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those 50 questions were very intimidating. I agree that the online quizzes help a lot but I found a whole bunch of help on you tube. I recommend that for the next unit!

    ReplyDelete