Friday, February 26, 2016

Quiz Preparation and Reflection

For this quiz, I tried something new and completed all of the practice tests on schoology and felt a lot more confident after going over the ones I had gotten wrong. This unit comes a lot more easily to me it seems like. Once I miss a problem, it only takes a little bit of an explanation for me to figure it out, but for previous units, it would take continued effort all throughout the unit in order to see my score improve. After taking the quiz, I felt fairly confident and I understood every question on the test and felt that I did an adequate amount of studying to prepare. This quiz score, I believe was one of my best this whole year, meaning that if I want to keep doing well, I think I should continue to complete those schoology quizzes because they seem to be working!
 

1 comment:

  1. This quiz was such a relief after the horrors of acid base. I really felt like I knew what I was doing. Hopefully everything stays as easy as it seems.

    ReplyDelete