Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Forensic Archaeology Lab (Graphing and Post Lab)

Yesterday, we completed the graphing aspect of the lab. My computer was not loading fast enough, so I got behind very quickly and was scrambling at the end to complete the graph. The actual graphing was simple, but the process of editing the graph was very technical and required a lot of different steps. Then, we were told to use our graph to complete the rest of the lab to find the missing person. Cristen and I concluded that it must be Sue Crayton because her body and time of death fit most with the amount of decay. I thought it was pretty cool that we combined forensics with chemistry even though someone had to die in order for us to do this...:). We were told them to complete the rest of the post-lab questions, so I will finish those tonight and then submit them to SCHOOLOGY.

Here you will find the post lab questions and data table we had to complete:


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with with this. The laptops from the cart can be really slow and rather annoying especially when were learning something new. I also agree with you in the premise of the lab. I enjoy learning how chemistry affects our daily lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hamming and Gillian. The lap tops are very frustrating, and I am almost tempted to bring my own! I also agree with the young woman you chose as the female who was found in the woods. Good to know someone else has gotten the same answer.

    ReplyDelete