Thursday, October 1, 2015

Post-Unit Reflection

Today we took our Unit assessment over chapters 3 and 11. I felt pretty good about most of the questions and the test didn't take me too long to complete. Since it is the end of the unit, we now need to have completed our guided readings, blog post requirements, and our most recent project about elements in the stars. It was definitely a lot to accomplish in a short amount of time, but it was all a good way to teach us to manage our time and keep up on daily happenings. Tomorrow we will be previewing the aspirin lab, which we were supposed to do a few weeks ago, so I am very anxious to see what we will be preparing to do on Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Like you, I feel pretty good about the test, but I also felt like I had a ton on my plate trying to complete the project, get in comments (like this one), doing posts, and trying to keep all the class information straight. Hopefully I will be more time conscious when we come back from break for our next unit. I am really looking forward to the aspirin lab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I feel pretty good about the test, but I also felt like I had a ton on my plate trying to complete the project, get in comments (like this one), doing posts, and trying to keep all the class information straight. Hopefully I will be more time conscious when we come back from break for our next unit. I am really looking forward to the aspirin lab too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I felt really good about the unit test we took. I also agree that the timing was difficult, but I also felt that at the same time, it was less work than I anticipated. I believe that you're right and that this is a good way to teach us time management and helps us reflect on what we are learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that this helped with time management and keeping up on things! It definitely will help me in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, we do have a lot to accomplish in such a short amount of time, but the hard work pays off in labs and in the grade book!

    ReplyDelete