Monday, October 5, 2015

Aspirin Lab Anxiety

Oh my goodness, I am extremely nervous for Cristen and my turn to complete the lab on Wednesday. Only one group in our hour successfully completed the pre-lab question, meaning only one group out of the five were able to actually complete the lab at all. Because of this, I will make sure to study the lab instructions very carefully and know the entire procedure inside and out. If I am able to do the lab, I feel that it will be a fun and interesting learning experience to deal with harsh chemicals and to be a part of making real aspirin. But, if I do not pass the pre-lab, then this experience will be taken away and I will just be given raw data with no explanation.

Here you can see a very helpful video of what I will preparing for in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment