Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Overview of Lectures

Whew. Thank goodness we have another unit test over and done with! The exam wasn't horribly difficult, and I think I improved my score from my last unit test and the last quiz we took. Just to recap the avalanche of information we learned over the past few weeks, I had gotten a review sheet from a friend to help study off of, which was extremely helpful in getting all of the information condensed into one piece of paper. This unit we had covered redox reactions (synthesis, decomposition, single-replacement, and combustion), balancing chemical reactions, predicting products of a chemical reactions, oxidation numbers, reactivity series, net and complete ionic equations of reactions, what signals a chemical reaction, and acid base reactions. Wow, that's actually a lot more topics than I had expected, but after learning them, hopefully I will recall them all easily for the final coming up very quickly.


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, I feel that this unit went over much more smoothly than the last one! I also hope that these things stay fresh in my brain for our final that's in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I think this test was better than the last one though I didn't exactly feel terribly comfortable with it. Anyways I glad it's over though.

    ReplyDelete