Sunday, December 13, 2015

Preparing for the Unit Test

In order to prepare for this unit test, I made sure to again reference the infamous Crash Course Chemistry YouTube channel. After doing that, I completed the calculations for the 3-day lab we had finished today which went over again the concepts we need to know for the test. Since my teacher moved the test back a day, I felt like I was able to find and use more tools to prepare. Because it wasn't on a Monday, I had a chance to get in the swing of the class again which is nice to kind of wade in instead of just making a big splash. This time, I made sure to pick up my quiz from last week and looked it over to see what I had made mistakes on and what I could improve upon for the unit test. Again I utilized the all-powerful schoology to use the practice tests and check my understanding of the unit one last time.

1 comment:

  1. I believe these Crash Course videos really helped me understand these concepts we are learning I also believe that the online ws will help me be successful on tomorrows test.

    ReplyDelete