Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Metal Lab Excitement

Yesterday during class, after our pre-lab quiz, Hamming and I set off to lab again to set off some pretty cool reactions. We were able to use the well plates again and set elements into them and use a pipette to put the solutions in the well plate. This lab was extremely similar to the one we had completed previously, but focused more on reactivity series, but still reviewed our knowledge of net ionic equations after completing the lab. Although we passed the pre-lab quiz, those who didn't also got to get into the lab, which, I thought, was great because even though they got the question wrong, they were aware of what they made a mistake on after an explanation, and they also got to participate in an awesome lab.

Reactivity series:




1 comment:

  1. I really liked how everyone was able to get into this lab and I believe it really helped me understand the reaction series concept

    ReplyDelete